Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Today is my stepkids Birthday.
Ethan and Kayley are now 6 and 4.. yes they were born on the same day.
this is the first year since I've been with Justin that the kids haven't been with us for their birthday.
I remember meeting Kayley and Ethan, Kayley was 1 and Ethan 3.. I used to get up in the morning with Kayley and feed her, and let Justin sleep in. I'd open my eyes and she would be standing in her play pin just smiling at me, waiting for me to wake up.

I wanna slow life down, Audrey is already almost 3 months old!

I'm reading a book by Lee Child called Worth Dying For .
I'm not sure if I like it yet, but I was desperate for something to read and they didn't have anymore Karin Slaughter books, which is what I've been reading.

I'm not sure this post has a purpose other than to say Happy Birthday to the kids.

No comments:

Post a Comment