Wednesday, February 16, 2011

well I broke my arm! I was walking to get in the car to go to my drs appt, slipped on the last patch of ice in the whole state and fell, fracture my elbow.
Audrey is fine, I'm in a lot of pain.

I'm being induced the 28th.
its perfect because Justin can leave work one day early & be here for the birth & then have his whole week off to be home with us.
I had an ultrasound today & she is 7lbs 9 oz and 20 in long :)
Oh & she has hair!

I can't wait!

I'm pretty bummed I'll only have one hand to hold her with the first 6 weeks of her life though, Its been very hard on me having to have help, to get my clothes on and off, to put my hair in a ponytail, Justins been wonderful though.

1 comment:

  1. Sorry about your arm. At least your SO is helping a lot. :) She has hair?WOW, so cool they can see she has hair already! U bet she's going to be SO cute!!

    ReplyDelete