Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Oh what a move & Easter

So Justin and I got all moved in our new place, next time we move we are hiring movers though, Justin moved everything by himself except the crib and what wouldn't fit on the dolley, ugh! ANYWAY.. I love our new place, so much space! more cabinets than I know what to do with, lots of room, and a backyard with a tall privacy fence. I plan on getting a little pool for HEthan and Kayley to use this summer and a little baby pool for Audrey. We got brand new couches, and I love them they go great in our long living room with hard wood floors. We still need to get a dinning room table though. I'm liking our area of Fort Worth, thank goodness for GPS though, or I would never find anything lol. Audrey had a good Easter, it was the first holiday Justin has been home to celebrate with us since she was born so that was really nice. Next year I will have to get her a bigger basket, I used last years and it barely fit everything! here are some of Audreys Easter photos I did, and then some of Easter morning

No comments:

Post a Comment