Monday, May 14, 2012

Life is too short

The last few days have been sad, no tragedy in my life but in friends lives. One of my good friends lost her mother after she was severely burned in a gas explosion. I feel awful being so far away and not being able to be there to support her, I know how hard losing a parent is and its never easy no matter how old you are. A friend I've come to know through a Stay at home mom board I'm on passed away yesterday, she was so young and had just given birth to her third son at the begining of April, and now her boys have lost a wonderful mother and so many people have lost a good friend, my heart breaks for her family. It does not seem fair that awful people with no purpose in life get to live and someone life her is taken away too soon. The one bright spot was Carter B turned 2! Audrey and I sent him a video singing Happy Birthday, wish we could've been there in person. Hug your loved ones, Life is too short and you never know if you'll have tomorrow with them.

No comments:

Post a Comment