Sunday, August 15, 2010

oh the drama this last week has been.. too much for me! Im so tired of the stress of EX's!
ughh anyway...
I'm now in my second trimester! I finally got a caseworker and got my paperwork in for medicaid, but we've been playing phone tag for like a week. I'm going to call her again in the morning and just tell her to call me at work, my mananger said its fine .
Justin will be home again in 12 hrs.. I only got to talk to him once while he was gone and it wasn't under the good circumstances.. but I won't go into all that.
my morning sickness isn't as bad, but its still hits me every morning when I wake up. Root beer helps a lot though.
i'm writing in a journal, like letters to my baby. so he/she will know when they grow up how I felt during this time. its something i've always thought of doing if I got pregnant.

Justins aunts know.. and his dad apparently everyone but his grandma.. idk how long that will last, she may know already.. she said tonight " i know you shouldn't have wine in your situation but I think one glass would be fine" I don't know if she meant me watching the kids, or me being pregnant.. I asked his dad if he'd told her and he said no. so I have no clue. but I hope she just doesn't freak out.

anyway I have to finish cleaning.. and then get to bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment