Sunday, August 1, 2010

So I originaly thought I'd go with a Round crib, but then My manager mentioned how hard to find and expensive the bedding will be, so I've been looking at Mini cribs, they're smaller but can still change into a toddler bed later on, which will save money since babys only stay in a crib for max two years. I'm still dissapointed that my baby won't have a real nursery. but I still want him/her to have their own space in our room. I found some cute bedding for 98$ at wal-mart, even comes with the mobile. heres the link
http://www.walmart.com/ip/Sophia-s-Garden-10-Piece-Nursery-in-a-Bag-Set/10983313

Thats if I have a girl, Of course I could have a boy too. lol.

I've found someone back in Oklahoma that can make me a Diaper bag, I want something different, but I don't wanna spend a lot of money. I can also get the babys name on it, so that'll be cool. only 50$. also she can make me a car seat cover, so That'll be cute! cuz I can't find one I like for a reasonable price, I can get a cheaper one, and just put the cover on, one no one else has:)
I'm also getting a custom made wipey case, for 20$ . So I'm excited about all that stuff!

I told two of Justins aunts tonight about the pregnancy. They were both excited for me, but I'm still gonna let Justin be the one who tells his grandma... i'm worried that won't be met with warm wishes. but idk.
for someone reason my grandpa has this idea we're getting married in october? I have no idea where he got that. I think he thinks that I'm going to hurry and get married now cuz I'm pregnant. Granted I would've liked to been married, but I do want a wedding. and thats just not possible right now..

okay I better go clean the house! Justin comes home in like 12 hours:D I'm so excited to see him!

No comments:

Post a Comment