Thursday, June 9, 2011

Retail therapy

Being stuck inside the house all day with three kids can make a sane woman go a little nutty, so to keep my sanity I've been shopping, mostly just browsing.. looking for jewelry to wear for the wedding, not having any luck with that, I may have to see my dress again.. I really want pearls and diamonds together.
So instead I used what was left of the wal-mart gift card and got myself a new book, then got Audrey two new outfits, thanks to my mom. super cheap at Macys, couldn't pass it up.
http://www1.macys.com/catalog/product/index.ognc?ID=531907&CategoryID=5991
I got the "pretty like Mommy" one

http://www1.macys.com/catalog/product/index.ognc?ID=521310&CategoryID=5991
this comes with two onsies , a hat AND a tutu.. very good deal!

and then I bought myself some new makeup. I needed eyeliner and mascara.. I really needed some nail polish, but every color was out of stock.
I got a ton of stuff for SUPER cheap.. check out eyeslipsface.com
they've got shipping for a 1.98 with the code sum198

PLUS I ordered all the decor for the wedding ceramony a couple days ago.. my Apartment office is gonna be full of packages for me in the next week or two! haha

No comments:

Post a Comment