Tuesday, June 7, 2011

creation

It was a year ago yesterday that Audrey was created:)
I know the exact day because Justin had gone to work and the kids were at their moms(she lived in texas for a month or two) and he'd had 24 hrs off and came home. we had no furniture yet either, another reason I remember. I told him afterwards that he was lucky I'd ovulated the day before or we'd be having a baby... haha a few weeks later we found we were having miss Audrey!!
she's so amazing, I just love to look at her and see her beautiful little face, I still am in complete AWE that I created her, that she is a part of ME.
I never knew how much I could possibly love another person, I thought I loved Justin with all I had, but Audrey is so much more, my love is above and beyond for her.

she is doing very good about rolling from her belly to her back with no help at all and now she's starting to try to go from back to belly. she's started grabbing the toys on her playmat which is the reason I bought it, good investment!
now we need to get her a walker thing she she can sit up and play.

No comments:

Post a Comment