Monday, May 30, 2011

Dear Summer

Well Audrey is 3 months old now, she met her brother and sister.. they adore her, but they aren't sure why she doesn't "eat" and they don't understand that her milk is her food lol.
We took them to the park today, we went around 1, horrible time to go since it was so hott , I kept Audrey in the shade because she's so pale, but we finally got to use the stroller! Ethan and Kayley had a fun though..
I finally bought her a playmat, hopefully she'll start reaching up and grabbing things, she grabs her rags when I wave them right by her hands but she doesn't reach out for things yet. also she is trying so hard to roll over from her belly to back without the boppy help.
I got her some new bows today they were a 1$ at wal-mart so I couldn't pass up getting one in every color! thats a steal!!!shh don't tell daddy! haha

No comments:

Post a Comment