Monday, May 2, 2011

Ccchhh changes

well Justin will be starting on a new rig, he goes to a 4 day training class this week and then probably will head out to his new rig right after, its with a new comapny called Rowan, and its a great company to work for, they have offshore rigs which is eventually what he wants to do.
I'm not looking forward to him being gone for three weeks, but I will like him being back on a two week on, two off schedule again, I like having him home longer.

I got my wedding dress! I almost bought a different one, a short one, then I saw this one in the magazine and had to try it on, my consultant was probably annoyed but oh well it was a bigger commission for him! haha. Its nothing like I pictured myself in at all, but I put it on and KNEW, it was my dress, I felt like a bride, I could see myself walking towards Justin.
We're having the wedding at Justins aunts house , we'll do the ceramony in front of the fireplace using her furniture and random chairs for seating and then have the reception outside, she has a big yard that has a fountain and rose bushes.
our wedding cake is gonna be a Rig cake, something a little unique.
I wanted to do a Brooch bouqet but its just too expensive , and I don't have the time to try and find broochs in order to make my own.
I'm gonna decorate the fireplace with big candles and letters spelling LOVE
for the reception I'm using mason jars for centerpieces.
okay well gotta get Audrey back to bed, and wake Justin up! I have to finish his rig laundry before he leaves!

2 comments:

  1. Yah! Glad you found your dress! When is the wedding date?

    ReplyDelete
  2. in september, not sure the date yet, once I know his work schedule i can know the date

    ReplyDelete