Sunday, May 22, 2011

The best smell in the world is the man that you love

"It has stayed with me through most of my own relationships. When I fell in love and got married, I lived in constant fear of being left. Whatever you love most, you fear you might lose, you know it can change. Why do you look from left to right when you cross the street? Because you don't want to get run over. But, you still cross the street."

He's notjust the friend or the lover, but he's the missing piece to my puzzle.

I think I have a new idea for the wedding, I know we're putting pictures in the Mason jars of Justin and I.. but I really like this idea as well.. and I'm looking for unique cute pictures to hang up, not so much of people, but just cute love stuff.




I also think instead of a traditional guest book, having everyone write some marraige advice or congrats on a piece of paper and hang it up is cute too



and of course Im using Mason jars filled with Pictures of us, and some with coffee beans and some with candles as the centerpieces.

1 comment:

  1. Great ideas! It'll look so cute hanging up! Also, love the new picture at the top!

    ReplyDelete