Sunday, May 15, 2011

I keep having dreams that I've gone back to work.. its so weird, I also had a dream I was in a big training class for the navy with a bunch of people from my highschool. I thought the weird dreams stopped after pregnancy?
I've really got to do something productive the net few days.
I'm gonna clean up the bedroom, dust, go through some of Audreys clothes.. I've got to get her some more 3-6 month outfits she's about to be too big for the 0-3 months. I really need to get her a bow organizer because somehow I've already lost one of her bows, the red one I bought for her 4th of july outfit.
I also need to get a power cord for our printer so I can pring off some activities for Ethan and Kayley, I'm gonna try and set a schedule for them too. up at 8 or 9 whenever Audrey gets up the second time around and in bed by 9 when Audrey goes to bed.. I've told Justin that he HAS to help me on this, and he can not let them stay up all night and sleep all day, and that they CAN NOT sleep in our bed because that can't happen when he's at work and its just me, I have to sleep when Audrey does so I can't be up all night with them and then stay up when Audrey gets up.. I'll go insane with sleep deprivation.
I'm very nervous about them coming, I'm so excited to see them and I know so is Justin and I can't wait for them to meet Audrey

No comments:

Post a Comment