Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Never thought I'd be a bridezilla

I have often made fun of those crazy brides on the show Bridezilla, saying "Oh I would NEVER act like that" but now being 3 days til the wedding and being completely stressed out I can see how some of them act the way they do! It's like everyone around me got stupid for some reason!I'm really a laid back person, but I'm pretty much to my freak out point, I do believe I have called my mom and my best friend at least 3 times a day the past couple days threatening to strangle people.I blame myself though, I should have stuck with my original plan of NO bridesmaids, since this is where most of my stress is coming from.
I also should have not changed my entire wedding layout for extra people since now the wedding list has shrunk to its original size.
Lets just say I am glad I'm only doing this once, and god forbid something ever happen to Justin and I get re married I am totally going to Vegas!
On a happier note Justin comes home today, its been a lonely 2 weeks without him, also my mom will be here thursday, I am excited for her to see Audrey and how much she has grown.
Okay I must go , Audrey is crawlin away!!(did I mention she really crawls now and won't sit still for more than a stinkin second!.. time for new toys?!)

No comments:

Post a Comment