Sunday, September 25, 2011

New Wife, New Life

I have been feeling like a frumpy old housewife the last few months, none of my clothes fit right, my hair always up in a messy bun, so for my birthday(the 20th) I bought 4 new outfits and a new pair of shoes, already had my nails and eyebrows done for the wedding , and I went and cut my hair and got carmel highlights! my hair was almost to the middle of my back, I got it trimmed right after Audrey but it hadn't been "CUT" in 2 years, and it'd been.. longer than that since I'd had any color done. I love it though! Its to my chin and shorter and stacked in the back, I feel like a new person.!
Not much has changed with us being married, except I can call him my husband and my name has changed, although Justin seems to like wearing his ring even though its too big, which I love because he said he'd never wear it outside of the ceremony.
I just love the idea that we're married and committed for life:)
I never realized how bad my anxiety and insecurities about him leaving me were until now, I used to have nightmares about it, now I just feel a calm in my heart.

No comments:

Post a Comment