Monday, July 25, 2011

And the beat goes on..

So Audrey got her shots last week, she did pretty good only cried for a few seconds, she now weighs 15 lbs 8 oz and is 24 1/2 inches long! my sweet baby is growing!!
she's starting to be able to sit up by herself for a few seconds too.
she has such a goofy personality, she loves to laugh and play and she is so curious, she rolls herself everywhere, she's a little rolly polly!

The wedding planning continues, Got the minister, got the cake ordered, a rig cake! got someone to do my hair and makeup for only 50$! she's my photographers daughter.
I got the plates,heavy plastic red ones, yellow and red napkins, forks(metal ones they were 4 for a dollar!) got the cups, I still need to get wine glasses though, got the stuff to make the favors, I'm putting sunflower seeds in little favor boxes, got one favor done, 49 to go!
I got the string and notecards and pens for the "guestbook" thing we're doing as well as the picture line.. instead of a video we're just putting pictures of us growing up on a clothesline type thing and people can see them.
I got my shoes! Red ones! I gave up on finding white ones.
so all I have left is renting the tables and chairs, and getting the food.
Oh and getting the tablecloths.. I found a place online that I can get them for like 5$. which is cheaper than renting them.
52 days until the Big Day!!

No comments:

Post a Comment