Thursday, July 7, 2011

For some reason internet explorer hasn't been letting me publish my posts, so I had to get Google Chrome.
anyway, Justin got me the Song of Ice and Fire book series for our Anniversary, I love it.

I pretty much cleaned Hobby Lobby out of Mason Jars today! I bought two different sizes, and I'm putting 3 on each table.
I got some floating rose candles, I got LED tea candles to put in the jars as well, and red stones that I'll use either for picture jar or maybe the rose candle.
I also bought my bouqet, fake , but I'm only using it for pictures since I'll both arms linked going down the aisle. only 20$ and I'd spend 60 on a real one that would last 1 day
I got our cake cutter too.
I also got a basket to hold note cards and the clothes pins that I'm using instead of a guest book.

theres more people coming than I planned on, so we may have to have people park at a seperat location and have them driven to the house where the wedding is.

I still have to order the cake,rent the tables and chairs, shoes, find someone to do hair and makeup for me , find a judge to preform the ceramony, pay the photographer, buy plates and glasses, and get the food, oh and get a dress to wear when we leave.
Ive got to go to his aunts house and figure out where outside we can do the ceramony, doing it inside by the fireplace is out since we don't have room for all the people now. I've also gotta figure out lighting , for when its dark.


I told Justin if he wants alcohol there he's gotta pay for it.
I can't believe its almost here!

I got my Garter, its blue and has a 2011 charm on it. only 8$ at Davids Bridal.

Also I think everyone should check out this blog of a friend of mine, She's a member of my Playgroup online and her story is amazing, her daughter just had heart surgery, she's an amazing mom.

http://lifeasweknowit-jenniferm.blogspot.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment