Thursday, July 28, 2011

Happy 5 months

Audrey is 5 months old today!
I think I've decided to wait until she's 6 months to start solids, although I'm gonna tryto give her oatmeal next week, rice made her really constipated so we'll see how this goes.
I really think I wanna make her food, it will save us some money, I just need to buy a blender.
The stepkids are gone, back to their moms, Justin flew them home today and life is quiet and back to normal, so far.
we got a new car! 2007 white camry, had it 3 hours and the manager of Davids Bridal back into us as I was putting my wedding dress in the trunk.
Justin was pretty sick about it, but it can be fixed, the insurance people are coming tomorrow to look at the damage.
Having a 465$ car payment is gonna hurt a little, but we needed another car, and Justin deserved to get something nice, and I'm glad to have the explorer, I won't be stuck in the apartment all day everyday while he's at work for two weeks!

No comments:

Post a Comment