Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Oh Christmas

Have YOU started shopping for Christmas? I have!
I always thought I'd be a parent who didn't spoil their child, and didn't buy them everything... yeah right I'm a mother:)
Audreys first Christmas is going to be great and I'm so excited!
I've already started shopping, buying a toy here and there, But today I got 100$ that was a late wedding/birthday gift and I went and got some bigger things for Audrey, I got her the Violet the Puppy, some shape blocks, a big Golden Books book, it has stories that I had as a child in it which I thought was neat. Got her some bows for her stocking(hey they were a 1$ you can NOT pass up bows for a buck!)a toy phone and some other things as well, her "BIG" gift is going to be an activity table, I don't wanna get too many big things since her birthday is just 2 months after Christmas.. but I want her to have a lot to open , since we'll be doing Christmas the 19th before Justin leaves(he has to work on christmas booo!) and I'll drive back to OK and do Christmas there with my family, my grandpa is 90 and I think it would mean a lot if he was there for her first Christmas:)
She'll be getting a porcelain doll, a snowglobe, and a christmas bear as well but probably from my mom... I got those every year growing up and I wanna continue the tradition.
But I'm starting now so that we won't be totally broke in December, and I plan on hitting up after Christmas sales for her Birthday presents:)
She may not remember it, but I plan on taking LOTS of pictures and I want it to be the first of many amazing holidays with my beautiful Daughter<3

No comments:

Post a Comment