Monday, November 7, 2011

Occupy?

I was watching a quick news break about the Occupy Wall street , and I wondered... how are all these people being able to sit out in tents or hang out day and night ? do they not have jobs? if so, that sucks, I understand times are really tough, but why are they now making things so hard that now other people are getting layed off, because these Occupy people have parked themselves outside a business? are they gonna pay for those peoples families?
21 layed off
what do you think

why should everyone have a handout?
why should someone who doesn't have the strive or talent, or ability to do something be given the same things as someone who busts their ass working hard.?

you want to shut wall street down when a couple months ago we were on the verge of a total government shutdown... Wall street is the core of our economy..
I also see these people doing a Hunger Strike.. guess what, who is that affecting? you think anyone else is thinking.. " oh man I better change the entire way our country is ran, completely give all these people all MY money so this random person will eat" no, no one is thinking that.. you're going hungry and no one but you is affected.
you want a single payer insurance? who made you God?
Demand three: Guaranteed living wage income regardless of employment. so.. why should any of us get jobs? if we're just gonna be paid.. you still want your hamburgers, still want police protection? still want clothes made for you? ... seriously?

Demand five: Begin a fast track process to bring the fossil fuel economy to an end while at the same bringing the alternative energy economy up to energy demand this is a joke.. like I've said before we will ALWAYS need oil.. and there will ALWAYS be drilling, better to have jobs here than send all our rigs overseas..
Demand six: One trillion dollars in infrastructure (Water, Sewer, Rail, Roads and Bridges and Electrical Grid) spending now
Hi? have you heard.. WE ARE DEBT!!!!! where the hell are we gonna pull a Trillion dollars from?

Demand eleven: Immediate across the board debt forgiveness for all. Debt forgiveness of sovereign debt, commercial loans, home mortgages, home equity loans, credit card debt, student loans and personal loans now! All debt must be stricken from the “Books.” World Bank Loans to all Nations, Bank to Bank Debt and all Bonds and Margin Call Debt in the stock market including all Derivatives or Credit Default Swaps, all 65 trillion dollars of them must also be stricken from the “Books.” And I don’t mean debt that is in default, I mean all debt on the entire planet period. great , so give back your houses, your cars, everything you bought with credit cards, and you tell the other countries we owe that we won't be paying.... oh and next time you lend someone money don't expect it back, cuz we don't do loans, or debt remember? seriously?
Demand twelve: Outlaw all credit reporting agencies. OKay, I have bad credit.. but I also understand why we need them.. because guess what? if a car dealership or a bank(oh wait do we still have banks or are we paying with rocks and fruit?) can't tell who pays on time, or who has a record of getting something and running away from the payments why the HELL would they sell us a car or house? are you FREAKING kidding me?

I understand that some things in our country need to change, obviously we are doing some things right.. but most of these "protesters" don't even know what the hell they're protesting! its a Fad, a thing to do, jump on the band wagon..

I know not everyone agrees with me, or has the same political view as me, awesome!!! that is what is great about our country, we all can have different views!
I'm not gonna claim to be an expert on all this, or even be all that informed, but I wanted to say my 2cents.

.

1 comment:

  1. Oh,no. I'm not down with the debt forgiveness. I've paid my student loans off, if they get forgiveness, I want my money back from paying for mine.LOL

    I'm tired of these people,messing up my Sunday paper because of them in downtown Atlanta.LOL

    ReplyDelete