Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Thankful

Tomorrow is Thanksgiving, so this is going to be a post about everything I'm so thankful for.
1. Audrey- This bright bundle of joy has changed my life more than I can even put into words, her smile and laugh is my reason for breathing. She is such an amazing little girl, she's healthy and happy and she is more than I could have ever asked for. Everyday I get to see her play and toddle around is a blessing.
2. Justin- This man puts up with my crazy ideas, my frustrations, my whacky emotions, and he still makes me laugh and smile and I can't believe how lucky I am to be his wife.
3. My Mom- She has been my rock, she dealt with my pregnancy hormones and worries, then dealt with the constant phone calls about the wedding, sometimes 10 times a day and did everything she could to give me the wedding I wanted. I can't go a day without talking to her, she listens to me complain when I've had a bad day or I'm dealing with a cranky baby and I'm on the verge of tears, and always encourages me.
4. The Oil Field- I have a love/hate relationship with the oil field, I love that my husband has a job when so many people don't and I love that he gets two weeks straight off even though I hate that he has to miss holidays and be away from his family for two weeks working 12 hrs in the sleet, snow, rain, blistering heat. But I have to be thankful for the job that provides for our family.

It has been a whirlwind year, and I can't believe it's almost over, I had a baby , became a stay at home mom and got married. I'm really blessed with the life I have.

No comments:

Post a Comment