Sunday, January 29, 2012

10lbs down

I've lost 10 lbs so far! which is pretty good for less than two weeks!
the first few days were rough, I was still so hungry between meals, I was literally watching the clock until I could eat again.
now Its no big deal.
I wasn't able to drink the green tea, I guess I just dislike all tea, so its been just water for me!
I'm excited to start Phase 1 on Tuesday, I can have a regular breakfast like fiber cereal or oatmeal instead of the shake, and I can have fruit with my meals or as a snack. I'm nervous about the workouts, I've heard they are pretty hard and since my workout level and experience is at like a -10 this is probably going to kick my ass.
Also I know there are a few positions and exercises I won't be able to do because I can't fully extend my left arm or put a lot of weight on it because my elbow never healed right.
But I'm going to give it my all!
I already feel like I have more energy, I started going for walks at the park with Audrey, I'm hoping it warms up soon so I can go everyday.

No comments:

Post a Comment