Sunday, January 22, 2012

Day 5

I'm on day 5 of my Reset part of the P.I.N.K. Method
I don't have much energy the last two days, I guess its my body adjusting to the diet change but so far I've lost 6 lbs!
I slacked yesterday and had bread with my turkey burger patty, which is probably why I didn't lose any, still weigh the same as yesterday.
I haven't hadn't anything to drink other than water since starting this, which is HUGE for me, I stopped drinking caffeine when I was pregnant but I drank a lot of juice.
I can't wait to be done with the reset part and start the workouts .
I'm determined to do this.
My first goal weight is 170 and then 150.
I've never been a "small" girl, ever, even when I was a kid I had big bones and big hips so I'm not going to set an unrealistic goal of getting down to a size 6.
I want to be in shape and healthy and feel confident about the way I look, I don't care if society will still label me as "fat". I'm doing this for ME, no one else. okay well I'm doing it also for Audrey, I want to be healthy so I'm around a LONG LONG time for her.

No comments:

Post a Comment