Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Reset Day 1

SO I started the P.I.N.K Method today.
I had a protein shake this morning, included whey protein, strawberries and almond milk. For lunch had a bowl of lettuce with tuna and tomato with a small serving of non fat ranch, and a glass of water.
This is going to be a lifestyle change for me, and its going to be hard!
I HATE water, I had to force myself to drink it during my pregnancy, and I know I never drank enough, I'm going to attempt to drink Green Tea, so we'll see! No cokes, no coffee, no juice.. that part kind of sucks, but Oh well, I'll have to get used to it!
I don't start the workouts until I'm done with the "Reset" part which , for me, will last 2 weeks.
I'm already hungry but that's because I'm used to eating large portions and snacking whenever I want, one of the downfalls of being a SAHM,you have access to the kitchen all day, everyday.
I can have a snack of veggies or yogurt, but I'm going to wait another hr, so it gets me through until dinner, which will be 4 oz of fish and a small salad with tomato.

1 comment:

  1. Hey I just read this. Be careful wirh the green tea as its very dehydratibg. Drunk lots of water w that. Maybe try starting off with 1 oz juice 10 oz water. If you don't like water and are forcig yourself to drink it you may slowly resent it. LOL

    ReplyDelete