Saturday, March 24, 2012

15 yr old self

The past few days I've been reading my old web blog site I had when I first started highschool, in 2003. Xanga It's pretty entertaining to read the things I wrote, the stupid drama and all the day to day things I worried about at 15, like boys and class and my friends. I wrote about never getting married, and being an actress or writer or photographer who traveled the world taking photos for some cheap magazine. It's made realize how little a 15 yr old knows, believe me at the time I really did think I knew everything and I was so "mature and wise" for my age.. It makes me laugh to think of Audrey at 15, if she'll be like I was . I wrote in one post "i know what i wanna do with my life, act. take pictures and raise a family with prince charming on some coast shore in the north west like oregon" Well I did get Prince Charming and a family ! Although I must say, I did have good taste in music which has reminded me of some old bands I'd forgotten about. this is some lyrics I had posted and they really fit for my life as it is now. All through the night I'll be watching over you And all through the night I'll be standing over you And through bad dreams I'll be right there baby telling you everything's going to be alright When you cry I'll be there baby telling you were never nothing less than beautiful So don't you worry I'm your Angel standing by 9 years ago I never would have imagined my life as it is today, living in a big city, being a stay at home mom to a goofy little girl and married to a man who's only home half the time AND never ever would have I seen myself being a stepmother to two kids. Even this time 4 years ago, right before I met Justin I never would have guessed this was how my life would turn out. It's amazing how you change so much over time, from your teenage years to your 20s.

No comments:

Post a Comment