Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Ah quiet

I had a stressful week, Seemed like everything Justin or the kids did drove me completely nuts, little noises made me wanna scream.
I feel awful now for being such a Bitch while Justin was home, but I just felt sooo sick the whole time and the kids seemed EXTRA loud.
Anyway they left last night so now its just me in the house.
which by the way is a complete disaster. ugh. i'll clean it, but not tonight lol.
I actually had a good day today, wasn't sick and kept solid food down, all day! I even ate more than once! yay! In fact I craved Pickles so bad at work I got extra pickles on my sandwhich from subway at lunch!
Now that Justins not here I miss him:(
He had to work days today and im sure he went straight to sleep, since he didn't get much sleep.

I really wanted some mexican white cheese today with nachos, too bad I can't have any! Most people will say its fine, but I'm not risking anything!

Also this waiting for medicaid crap is annoying, I'm ready to hear my babys heartbeat!

okay I'm going to curl up on the couch and watch some tv and eat some popcorn:)

Goodnight!

oh one last thing, a shout out to Polka Dottie! thanks for awarding me in your blog!

1 comment:

  1. Welcome! I love that white cheese! Sorry the kids were working your nerves. It gets like that with kids when you are having a rough time.(I only know from a teacher perspective though.LOL)

    ReplyDelete