Tuesday, July 20, 2010

just.. UGH!!!

so I called today to the clinic , they transfered me to Ft.worth, said I had to bring all my papers there.. Justin didn't wanna drive all the way into downtown ft.worth so I called again and after explaining to the lady 3 times that I'm not in her system, I'm pregnant thats why i'm trying to get in the program she tells me " oh well we don't do that.. you'll have to do medicaid or something, we only take patients already in our system" are you freaking kidding me?!!! after I've already filled out all this paper work, why would they send me more forms if I can't even be admitted in the program... and I'm pissed because the only reason I even did this program was because the health dept said to!
ugh!! and I have NO idea how or where to go about doing medicaid.. not like I even have the freakin time since today was my ONLY day off this week, and then Justin will back at work and I'll have to wait til he's home again and by then I'll be 11 weeks..

needless to say, I was very emotional today,
and the ironic thing is, if I would still be living in oklahoma I was already on Soonercare and I wouldn't be having this problem...

:( ugh!

2 comments:

  1. This is f-ing crazy. SOMEONE needs to help you. You NEED to see the doctor! What if something was wrong? or it is an eptopic? There are so many things that could go wrong! (Obviously this is all worst case, and everything is more than likely just fine, but still!) I'm sorry you're going through this, and I hope you get it figured out soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know! Justins calm about it, but I'm thinking the exact same things, what if theres no heartbeat,or something.! ugh!!
    its my frist so I'm completely paranoid about everything!

    ReplyDelete