Thursday, July 1, 2010

raging hormones

I'm not normally an emotional basketcase, but today I am. thank you hormones.. Our rent is due today, I'm having to pay 300 out of my check because they messed Justins check up and it was short , I go to deposit it and get a money order and they won't do it until my check clears, which in the past can take anywhere from 1-4 days. great, oh and I have absolutely no food, none whatsoever. nothing to drink, not even any soup or sandwhich meat, I was counting on my check to be able to get some grocceries. wonderful, great way to start a pregnancy, by not eating.. of course I've been bawling this entire time and I called my mom and was a complete wreck on the phone.
Ugh, I hope i'm not a complete hormonal basketcase this whole pregnancy..

No comments:

Post a Comment