Friday, July 16, 2010

horrible start

So I wake up today and my water is off... i work 10 hours a day so i'm never home when the apt office is open. so i left the money for the water bill in the Rent drop box , this was like 4 days ago.. apparently they haven't checked it because its off today... and I walk down there and of course they're at lunch and I need to take a shower to go to work at 3. ugh... then I stress out because I have no ride to work, I can't get ahold of Justins grandma, grandpa, or dad. luckily Justins aunt said she'll take me.. I AM SOOO tired of not having my own vehicle.
and after I pay the utilities, I pretty much have NO money left, so I can't go just buy a car.

Ugh :( I hate today.

and I finally hear from Justin today, for a whole two minutes, he said he'd call back when he woke up, but i'll be at work:(
I'm ready for this week to be over!

No comments:

Post a Comment